Sunday 24 March 2013

Intermezzo

Good evening, good readers of the blogs. I am here once again to tell you of my tale as an ordinary gentleman.

It is night time as I am writing this. The digital clock on my laptop shows 2:07:05 AM. If you might be wondering why I am still up during this time, it is because I have this urge to write about something and to honour my promise to continue writing about my course, I will do just that. :)

Previously, I have talked about what TESL(Teaching English as a Second Language), APB(Akademi Pengajian Bahasa) and EPC(English for Professional Communication) are all about. Well, those are just general elaboration of the matters, unfortunately. But worry not, for I will go into depths about them in time. As for now, I would like to talk about the subjects that I have learned, the subjects that I will learn and the subjects I am learning right now.

Actually, you can find the subjects on this APB website but for more detailed explanation about those subjects, you'll have to keep reading my entries, my fellow readers. *warm smile*

Semester 1

It was a very good semester for me. ... Well, for most of the part. To cut the long story short, I failed in my extra curricular activity called Kesatria Negara. It's some sort of boot camp training but in a kinder manner. The aim is to integrate discipline and integrity into the students. Something which I clearly lack. :P

It really dragged my GPA(Grade Point Average) down but since my other subjects were topnotch, I wasn't too worried. Bad move. *pulls hair*

Personal note:
I do not know if I should write this but I had an eye for this particular girl when I was in my first semester. Well, few girls actually, but this one really caught my interest. She has a good and pure heart but was lost and in need of a guidance. I felt compelled to guide her and make her see the error of her ways but paid a terrible price for doing so. and no, I'm not talking about money, mind you. Although I can share your view of why you would associate women with money, I can assure you, this was not the case. Anyway, as I tried to correct her, I tried to correct myself as well which turned into a disaster. I was never a leader and yet I am trying to lead someone? I can barely even guide myself and I want to guide other people? Suffice to say, she and I parted ways and didn't contact each other much. As a gentleman, I try to maintain a peaceful relation with the ladies as their power of influence is unmatched by men. ... My mother can and will vouch for that. *shivers*

Hmm.. This entry seems to be quite personal, don't you think? *wink* I believe in sharing my stories, it will open up yours and probably inspire you to make stories of your own. What do I mean by stories of your own? Well, learn pragmatics and figure it out! Hehe. In any case, I must take leave and get some rest. I haven't been well these past few days due to the weather. and probably the meals I've not been taking. like vegetables. ugh. Yuck!

Good night, readers of the blogs. I bid thee farewell and a good day ahead of you as always.

Yours truly,
Mikhail

1 comment:

  1. good to know that u've succeeded in adding the follower button :p

    ~mieza everdeen~

    ReplyDelete